MEDIA ADVISORY - Cannabis Means Business
Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition New York
June 15-17, 2016
June 15 (Add-On Workshops)
June 16 & 17 (Exhibits, Keynotes & Conference Program)
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
38th Street & 11th Avenue
New York, NY
Why: The Cannabis World Congress & Business Expositions New York is the leading event on the East Coast for the medical marijuana and legalized cannabis industries. For three days, all under one roof, CWCBExpo NY features education, information and products for navigating and prospering in this high growth industry that will change the business, political, and healthcare landscape in the years ahead.
As the next American economic boom, the cannabis industry is projected to reach more than $35 Billion by 2020, and CWCBExpo NY is the “go to source” for entrepreneurs, investors, established business owners, and the medical community to learn how to succeed.
Highlights of CWCBExpo NY include:
- “Why We’re Finally Winning After All These Years,” a Keynote Address by Keith Stroup, Founder of NORML
- Leonard Marshall, Super Bowl Champion, former NFL player with the NY Giants & Jets, sharing his personal journey on and off the field in a second Keynote Address
- “CTE, Concussion and CBD” thought-leadership panel, moderated by Leonard Marshall and featuring pro athletes Jim McMahon, Nate Jackson, Eben Britton, Charlie Adams, and Riley Cote
- New York State dispensary panel with licensed operators and the Director of the Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement
- Industrial Hemp Pavilion, thought-leadership panel on “Industrial Hemp: Made in America;” and BMW i series cars with hemp components and electric-powered
- Over 70 curated educational classes covering everything from Entrepreneurship & the Future of the Legal Marijuana Industry and Cultivating and Growing Cannabis to Celebrity Branding, Early Stage Investing and Green Monster: Media Panel
- Top cannabis experts and trailblazers sharing their knowledge and insight including Adam Bierman, The MedMen; Marcel O. Bonn-Miller, Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine; Joe Dolce, Brave New Weed; Jonathan Fruchter, The World Cannabis Club; Scott Greiper, Viridian Capital Advisors; Dale Sky Jones, Oaksterdam Univ.; Nicholas Kovacevich, Kush
Bottles; Bruce Linton, Canopy Growth Corporation; Starlight Mundy, Craft Mary Jane; Hillary Peckham, Etain, LLC; and Joel Stanley, CW Hemp
- New products and services for the medical marijuana and cannabis industry including hemp-derived CBD manufacturer Elixinol, the American cannabis exchange from Amercanex, inventory protection from The Greenleaf Companies, cannabinoid rich hemp extracts from CW Botanicals/Charlotte’s Web; the world’s first single-use pod and vaporizer system, greenhouses, hemp oils, cash management machines, vaping systems, extraction equipment, vacuum sealers, innovative new grow lights, and more.
Billions can be made in the cannabis industry in every sector of business from manufacturing and logistics to legal and financial services. Savvy entrepreneurs, service providers, and investors from across the country and around the world are registering for CWCBExpo NY to find out how to succeed in the cannabis industry. Go to www.cwcbexpo.com for more information.