Media Advisory - Cannabis Means Business
Contact: Annie Scully, firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-310-9252
Cannabis Means Business
- Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition in Los Angeles (CWCBExpo)
- September 16, 2015 - Pre-Conference Workshops
September 17 & 18, 2015 - Keynotes, Exhibits, and Seminars
- Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- The Cannabis World Congress & Business Expositions (CWCBExpo) in Los Angeles is the leading event on the West Coast for the legalized and medical marijuana industry. For three days and all under one roof, CWCBExpo in LA features education, information, and products for navigating and prospering in this high growth industry.
Highlights of CWCBExpo in LA include:
- Three powerful Keynote Addresses by Grammy & Academy Award Winner singer/songwriter and advocate, Melissa Etheridge (Sept. 17, 2:00 pm), iconic entrepreneur and philanthropist,, George Zimmer ( 18, 11:30 am), and drug war czar, Ethan Nadelmann (Sept. 17, 1:00 pm).
- The Marijuana Investor Summit, Sept. 16, a must-attend boot camp for entrepreneurs and investors interested in learning the intricacies of the legal cannabis markets. The forum concludes with CannaPitch, featuring emerging product and services companies pitching to qualified investors.
- Educational classes covering everything from “How to Attract Wall Street to Your Business;” “IRS Section 280E and Other Cannabis Accounting Headaches;” “Branching Out Past Counterculture;” to “What Women Want From the Cannabis Industry;” “Sports Pain Management and Cannabis Panel;” and “How to Apply Lessons from the Tech Boom to Become the Apple or Microsoft of Cannabis;” and much more with nearly 70 content-rich sessions being presented.
- Top Cannabis experts and trailblazers sharing their knowledge and insight including Ata Gonzalez, Entrepreneur and Real Estate Developer; Scott Greiper, Viridian Capital Advisors; former NFL players Nate Jackson and Lorenzo Neal; Chloe Villano, Clover Leaf University; Robert Calkin, Cannabis Careers; Sabrina Fendrick, Berkeley Patients Group; Todd Mitchem, High There!; Paige Figi, Coalition for Access Now; Ryan Hurley, Rose Law Group; and Jazmin Hupp and Jane West, Women Grow, to name a few.
- Widespread industry support from Coalition for Access Now, Realm of Caring, Drug Policy Alliance, Marijuana Policy Project, Women Grow, Association of Commercial Cannabis Laboratories (ACCL), and Gridiron Cannabis Coalition.
- “How to Open a Cannabis Business” and “Cannabis Careers & Jobs Fair” Add-On Workshops on Sept. 16th.
- New products and services for the legalized and medical marijuana industry including innovative infused products from G FarmaLabs, products and services for consumers and collectives from Cannabis Buyer; nutrient-rich plant feed from DutchMasters; safe, effective and delicious cannabis products from Dixie Elixirs, and money kiosks, vaporizers, extraction equipment, dry leaf trimmers, hemp meds for pets, packaging and display systems, auction houses, lifestyle brands, grow lights, and more.
Billions can be made in the cannabis industry in every sector of business from manufacturing and logistics to legal and financial services. Savvy entrepreneurs, service providers, dispensary owners, medical professionals, and investors from the West Coast, across the country, and around the world are registering for CWCBExpo in Los Angeles to find out how to succeed in the cannabis industry. Go to www.cwcbexpo.com for more information.