2nd Annual Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition in New York
Contact: Annie Scully, firstname.lastname@example.org, 201-310-9252
Cannabis Means Business
What: 2nd Annual Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition in New York (CWCBExpo)
When: June 17-19, 2015
Where: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
38th Street & 11th Avenue
New York, NY
Why: The Cannabis World Congress & Business Expositions (CWCBExpo) in New York is the leading event on the East Coast for the legalized and medical marijuana industry. For three days and all under one roof, CWCBExpo in NY features education, information, and products for navigating and prospering in this high growth industry.
Billed as the American “green rush,” the cannabis industry is projected to reach more than $30 Billion by 2020, and CWCBExpo in NY is the go-to source for entrepreneurs, investors, established business owners, and the medical community to learn how to succeed.
Highlights of CWCBExpo include:
- The first ever certification program for “How to Open a Cannabis Business,” presented by CloverLeaf University
- “Marijuana Isn’t Going to Legalize Itself!” Keynote Address by Ethan Nadelmann of the Drug Policy Alliance
- Medical Marijuana Regulatory Summit led by New York State Senator Diane Savino and other federal and state lawmakers
- Educational classes covering everything from how to Legally Invest in a Cannabis Business and Setting up a Cannabis Lab to Cannabis Products for Women and Partnering with Celebrities to Expand Your Cannabis Business
- Top Cannabis Experts and trailblazers sharing their knowledge and insight including Adam Bierman, The MedMen; Avis Bulbulyan, Bulbulyan Consulting; Greg Gamet, Kush Bottles; Ata Gonzalez, Real Estate Developer; Scott Greiper, Viridian Capital Advisors; Ryan Hurley, Rose Law Group; John Nicolazzo, Marijuanadoctors.com; Cheryl Shuman, Cheryl Shuman Inc.; Josh Stanley, Marijuana Cultivator; and Lorraine Yarde, RxSafes
- The Doctor & Health Care Providers Conference on Medical Marijuana for New York & Cannabis Careers Workshops & Job Fair
- “Investing in the Cannabis Industry While Managing Risk,” exclusive investor briefing hosted by Viridian Capital Advisors
- New products and services for the legalized and medical marijuana industry including greenhouses from GreenCo; plant feed from DutchMasters; hemp oil from HempMeds; new flavored custom-designed capsules, money kiosks, vaping systems, extraction equipment, dry leaf trimmers, hemp meds for pets, display systems, grow lights, and more.
Billions can be made in the cannabis industry in every sector of business from manufacturing and logistics to legal and financial services. Savvy entrepreneurs, service providers, and investors from across the country and around the world are registering for CWCBExpo in New York to find out how to succeed in the cannabis industry. Go to www.cwcbexpo.com for more information.