New York City Exhibitor FAQs
Linear booth spaces include 8′ drape along the back of your booth and 3′ drape along the side of your booth and a booth ID sign.
Island booths may receive an ID sign upon request.
No. Unless it is included in your original booth agreement, booth space does not include carpet.
Yes, carpet or other approved flooring is required and must fill the entire contracted space. Exhibitors may order carpet from Expo Convention Contractors or they can bring their own carpet or flooring as long as it covers the entire floor space of their booth. If an exhibitor requires labor to lay their own carpet or floor covering, they should contact Expo Convention Contractors for an estimate.
No, electrical service is provided through Javits Convention Center Electrical Services. An electrical order form is located in the exhibitor manual.
- Linear booth spaces: The back section cannot exceed eight (8) feet and any sidewall in the front half of the booth may not be higher than four (4) feet.
- Island booth spaces: Island booths (those with aisles on all sides) have a maximum exhibit height of 20 feet.
There is a limit of four badges for every 100 sq. ft. of exhibit space. There is a fee of $99 for each additional badge.
The consumption, distribution, and/or sale of THC products is strictly prohibited by CWCBExpo and is not allowed at any of the CWCBExpo events. We strongly encourage attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and press to adhere to the venue regulation as well as local, state, and federal laws.
You can either send your freight to the advance shipping warehouse or directly to the convention center. Please refer to the online exhibitor manual for shipping and material handling rates and how to address your shipments.
- Advance shipments to the warehouse: Freight may start to arrive at the advanced warehouse on April 19 but no later than 4:00 pm on May 19. If you ship to the warehouse your freight will be delivered to your booth at the Javits Convention Center by Wednesday morning, May 26. Material handling fees are higher if shipped to the warehouse.
- Direct shipping to the Javits Center: Direct shipments to the Javits Convention Center can arrive on Wednesday, May 26 from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. Shipments delivered directly to the convention center will be delivered to your booth as they are received.
Exhibitors are welcome to use any carrier they choose. However, QW Express is the preferred shipper for CWCBExpo.
Exhibitors can install and/or dismantle their own displays which do not exceed 250 sq. ft. and can be erected and/or dismantled by employees of the exhibitor without tools or ladders.
A person may hand carry items onto the show floor. Exhibitors may move a “pop-up” display, equal or less than 10′ in length, if capable of being carried by hand, or a 2 wheel baggage cart, by one full-time employee of the exhibiting company. Hand trucks are not allowed.
Show security guards will be on duty 24 hours a day from move in to move out. However, show security should not be relied upon to provide more than a presence to inhibit theft. Show Management, its agents, vendors and the convention center do not offer nor accept responsibility for exhibitors’ property. Check with your insurance provider for information on an inexpensive Show Exhibiting Insurance Rider.
Most of the vendors provide a substantial discounted rate on their services provided you submit your order forms to them by a specific date. The due dates listed on all order forms refers to the date the discounted rates expire. All services are available after the due dates and on site but at a higher cost.
- Booth Design
- Booth Set Up Procedures & Regulations
- Decorator Services & General Contractor
- Design & Construction of Booths
- Dismantling Procedures
- Decorator Services & General Contractor
- Due Dates
- Event Guide
- Fire Regulations
- Guest Passes
- Material Handling / Drayage
- Set-Up Procedures
- Shipping & Material Handling
- Lead Retrieval
- Networking Mixer: All Exhibitors are invited to join us at the Networking Mixer on Thursday, May 27 from 5:00pm – 6:30pm.
Soliciting of exhibitors or other attendees is strictly prohibited anywhere in the Javits Center including the exhibit floor. Such violation may result in the attendee being removed from the event and barred from returning without refund of their registration fee.
Do you have any other questions? Contact Us