Jan. 21, 2019, New York City, New York — Cannabis, medical marijuana and CBD oil have many beneficial effects, but some of their uses may surprise you. You can learn more about what’s possible with cannabis thanks to cannabis convention organizer CWCBExpo, which has gone to great lengths to have major industry players attend its coast-to-coast conventions.
There’s a substantial body of evidence in support of the use of medical marijuana in chronic pain patients, and those managing the side effects of chemotherapy. Marijuana’s ability to alleviate pain, reduce nausea and vomiting, and even regulate mood have far-reaching implications.
However, most people don’t realize that cannabis has a wide range of uses — some of which are unexpected. For example, hemp can be used to make fuel. In fact, hemp farmers may already cultivate enough hemp to power their farm with hemp biofuel.
The cannabis industry is ripe with opportunities. Some of the most unexpected uses of cannabis are worthwhile projects that wouldn’t require substantial capital investment.
CWCBExpo lists 12 surprising ways to use cannabis:
- CBD oil applied to the skin can relieve acne and itchiness.
- Used to regulate appetite, people can use cannabis to help them lose weight.
- Cannabis shows promise as a mechanism by which those with addiction problems can wean themselves off addictive substances.
- CBD oil can be used to treat chronic pain in pets.
- Medical marijuana dilates the lung’s air passages, alleviating the effects of asthma attacks.
- Cannabis may be able to combat Alzheimer’s by blasting the buildup of plaque associated with this disease of the nervous system.
- Marijuana can be used as a sleep aid.
- Cannabis can be used as biofuel for cars and generators.
- Cannabis may be one way to produce better supercapacitors.
- Cannabis can be used to make building materials such as insulation, wallboard, and concrete.
- Cannabis may provide cost-effective food and bedding for animals and large-scale farmers like cattle farmers.
- Cannabis can be used to make plastic.
About the Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition:
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition is a business-to-business trade show event for the legalized cannabis industry. Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition cannabis convention conferences are held three times per year in the largest media, financial and business markets: New York, Los Angeles, and Boston. It is the leading forum for dispensary owners, growers, suppliers, investors, medical professionals, government regulators, legal counsel, and entrepreneurs looking to achieve business success and identify new areas of growth in this dynamic and fast-growing industry.Go back