New York City, New York, Jan. 25, 2019 — To help cannabis enthusiasts get a leg up in the industry, the Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition shares five business opportunities that should be of those looking to enter the marijuana and hemp business. To learn more about the marijuana and hemp business, CWCBExpo can help. This business-to-business trade show event is hosted three times each year in New York, Los Angeles, and Boston.
As laws change, the number and type of marijuana and help business opportunities for cannabis enthusiasts expand. Those interested in starting a cannabis business should consider what is likely to be some of the most popular cannabis businesses in the coming years:
- Cannabis production. Growing cannabis legally for profit is possible. Cannabis entrepreneurs can grow different strains of the plant on a cannabis farm. To generate profit, cannabis growers could harvest and sell the cannabis flower, sell their crop to processors that transform the plant into edibles and other products, breed cannabis seeds and sell them to other cannabis growers, or sell clones to dispensaries.
- Cannabis dispensary. Marijuana and hemp business opportunities for those interested in owning and operating their own store exist in states where cannabis is legal. To get started, obtain a license, consult local rules and regulations, and open your store.
- Cannabis bakery. Edibles are popular among cannabis consumers. After obtaining the proper permits and licenses, it’s possible to run a business based solely on selling cannabis cookies, brownies, cakes, candy, and more. Entrepreneurs can introduce vegan, gluten-free, and other healthy cannabis-filled products to expand their market reach.
- Be a cannabis artist. Start a business selling cannabis accessories. Create beautiful and functional art in the form of pipes, bongs, vaporizers, grinders, trays, and more. Cannabis paint nights are another option for the artistic entrepreneur. Create a spinoff of the “Paint and Sip” business. Instead of hosting a night of painting and wine drinking, host a night of painting and allow patrons to enjoy cannabis in their preferred form.
- Join the hospitality industry and run a cannabis inn. Cannabis tourism is popular. Running a cannabis-friendly inn could be a profitable way to provide cannabis enthusiasts with a place to relax while using cannabis in the company of like-minded individuals. To attract guests, consider offering meditation, yoga, and art classes as part of the guest experience.
About the Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition is a business-to-business trade show event for the legalized cannabis industry. It is held three times per year in the largest media, financial and business markets: New York, Los Angeles, and Boston. It is the leading forum for dispensary owners, growers, suppliers, investors, medical professionals, government regulators, legal counsel, and entrepreneurs looking to achieve business success and identify new areas of growth in this dynamic and fast-growing industry.Go back